Saturday, August 13, 2022, 9 a.m. – noon • Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Inver Hills Community College is hosting two Easy as 1-2-3 Student Services’ Days on the college’s campus in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, one on Saturday, August 13, 2022, from 9 a.m. to noon and one on Wednesday, August 17, 2022, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Whether you’re a prospective student or current student, you’ll get the chance to streamline your fall semester enrollment process by meeting with every college representative you need to see, all in one place and all in one visit. Nearly all student support services will be available during Student Services’ Days.
Get all of your questions answered in one place.
Classes start Monday, August 22, 2022. Be ready.
RSVP for Easy as 1-2-3 Student Services’ Days
Choose the day that works best for you:
Saturday, August 13, 2022 • 9 a.m. – noon
Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022 • 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Nearly all student support services will be available during the events. Whether you’re in your final semester or just starting your college search, please join us. We’re here to facilitate your educational journey.
Can’t make it? Our Admissions Team offers several ways to connect.
Participating student support departments and programs
- Ask an academic dean
- Ask an alum
- Academic Advising
- Adult Learner & Returning Student Support
- Business Services
- Center for Career Development and Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning: Desire2Learn and Academic Service’ Support
- Enrollment Center
- Financial Aid
- Information Technology Services: Institutional Email, O365 and General Support
- Learning Center
- Military & Veterans’ Services
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Student Life, Health, and Wellness
- Testing Center
- TRIO Educational Opportunity Center
- TRIO Student Support Services