A Comedy by William Shakespeare | Directed by George M. Roesler
Inver Hills Theatre presents
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
A Comedy by William Shakespeare
Directed by George M. Roesler
7:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014
7:30 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014
7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014
Fine Arts Theatre
Inver Hills Community College
2500 East 80 Street
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
$5 general admission
$4 senior citizens
FREE to all students everywhere
No reservations necessary. Tickets may be purchased at the door the evening of performance.
“The course of true love never did run smooth”
A dream world outside Athens—for lovers, fairies and clowns, Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream conjures the images of magic and illusion blurring the border between dreams and reality, between the fairy-world and that of the mortals. Interwoven in this delightful comedy are the stories of three groups of characters: The Mortals, The Mechanicals (The Clowns), and The Fairies. As the plot unfolds, the characters’ confrontations reverberate in the misty, sometimes nightmarish confusion triggered by the fairies in the forest and we come to realize that the supernatural beings are as human as the humans.
“Love makes fools of us all.”
- THESEUS/OBERON—Stefan Chellsen, Apple Valley, Minn.
- HIPPOLYTA/TITANIA—April Bailey, Eagan, Minn.
- PHILOSTRATE/PUCK—Kelsey Anderson, Apple Valley, Minn.
- HERMIA—Shannon Blomgren, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- HELENA—Mariah Schumacher, Cottage Grove, Minn.
- LYSANDER—Jon Stafki, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- DEMETRIUS—Alex Garbarino, Cannon Falls, Minn.
- QUINCE [Prologue]—Christina Colen, Rosemount, Minn.
- BOTTOM [Pyramus]—Alexander Frost, Northfield, Minn.
- FLUTE [Thisby]—Logan Daniels, Apple Valley, Minn.
- SNOUT [Wall]/EGEUS—Victor Bartosiewicz, Woodbury, Minn.
- SNUG [Lion]—Craig Lee, Woodbury, Minn.
- STARVELING [Moonshine]—Joey Hock, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- PEASEBLOSSOM—Holly Butler, Cottage Grove, Minn.
- COBWEB—Amanda Goblirsch, Lakeville, Minn.
- MUSTARDSEED—Victoria Coyne, St. Paul, Minn.
- Stage Manager—Katie Ross, Cottage Grove, Minn.
For more information about A Midsummer Night’s Dream, contact: