Apply for FREE at MEA Break Visit event
The Admissions Team at Inver Hills Community College makes sure things go smoothly from the moment you decide on Inver Hills as your college destination. They’ve got answers to all your questions whether you’re new to higher education, finishing up your two-year degree, looking to transfer to a four-year school to earn your bachelor’s and beyond, or taking courses for professional development.
Inver Hills is the right direction for several reasons:
- You will work directly with your instructors, not teaching assistants (TAs). Our courses are taught by dedicated, student-focused faculty who are credentialed experts in their fields.
- You will have a personalized learning experience due to small class sizes that offer more one on one time with your instructors and better opportunities to engage with your classmates. At Inver, you’re a face with a future, not a number.
- You will benefit from flexible course offerings that include online, hybrid, accelerated and evening courses that are ideal for adult learners with busy schedules and many responsibilities.
- You will SAVE MONEY. Our standard tuition rate for the 2016–2017 academic year is $176.18 per credit, or $5,285 per year. Compare that to the following schools:
- The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, undergraduate rate is $470.77 per credit, or $14,224 per year.
- Augsburg College is $1,117 per credit, or $30,626 per year.
- Colleges like Gustavus Adolphus, Hamline, St. Olaf and Macalester cost from $40–$50,000 per year just for tuition.
- By earning your two-year associate degree at Inver Hills with plans to transfer as a junior to a four-year school, you can save thousands of dollars, greatly reduce your student debt load and graduate from the four-year school of your choice with the exact same bachelor’s degree.
- Your credits will transfer—97.6% of Inver Hills credits transfer seamlessly to colleges and universities throughout Minnesota and beyond, including Minnesota State Colleges and Universities and the U of M.
MEA Break Campus Visits
Thursday, Oct. 20, 2016
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 21, 2016
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about programs, financial aid, and student services
- Hear from an Inver Hills student panel
- A chance to win a $500 scholarship
- Apply for FREE! *
* No application fee if applying for spring semester, summer session or fall semester 2017 at an MEA Break Visit event.
Learn more about campus visits by visiting INVER HILLS ADMISSIONS.
To learn more about visiting Inver Hills, contact: