May 20 through May 30, 2019
Vicky Knickerbocker, a humanities, sociology and human services instructor at Inver Hills Community College, is leading an Explorica grand tour of Italy in May 2019 called Ms. Knickerbocker’s Best of Italy. The tour is tentatively scheduled for May 20 to May 30, 2019. The trip itinerary includes visits to Rome, Florence, Venice, Assisi and Sorrento.
Tour participants wishing to travel to Sicily can sign up for a three-day go-ahead, which means they would be leaving on May 17 instead of May 20, 2019.
WHAT: Ms. Knickerbocker’s Best of Italy
WHEN: May 20 – May 30, 2019
Tour Center ID: Knickerbocker–7864
Ms. Knickerbocker’s Best of Italy includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Seven overnight stays (nine with extension) in hotels with private bathrooms
- Full European breakfast daily
- Dinner daily
- Full-time services of a professional tour director
- Guided sightseeing tours and city walks as per itinerary
- Visits to select attractions as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tours with high-tech headset as per itinerary
- Tour Diary™
Note: On arrival day only dinner is provided; on departure day, only breakfast is provided.
Note: Tour cost does not include airline-imposed baggage fees, or fees for any required passport or visa. Please visit our Fees FAQ page for a full list of items that may not be included in the cost of your tour.
To learn more about the 2019 Italy grand tour, contact:
Humanities and Human Services Faculty
Phi Theta Kappa Faculty Advisor