VIRTUAL: April 13, 2022 • 5 – 6 p.m. «» ON CAMPUS: April 14, 2022 • 4:30 p.m – 6 p.m.
Inver Hills Community College is hosting a Virtual Open House, Wednesday, April 13, 2022, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. followed by an On-Campus Open House, Thursday, April 14, 2022, from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Our Open Houses, both in-person and online (via Zoom), are designed to tell you everything you need to know about attending Inver Hills for summer sessions or fall semester 2022.
As one of Minnesota’s top community colleges, Inver Hills offers a wide variety of academic programs with a range of transfer and career degree options. Select the Open House, virtual or on campus, that works best for you and come learn how Inver Hills is a great place to launch the next, best chapter of your life. We can help you start your new career or go on to earn your bachelor’s degree at a four-year college or university.
RSVP now for the event that works best for you.
Learn how to apply to Inver Hills for FREE at our Open Houses. RSVP and attend either the On-Campus or Virtual Open House to be entered for a chance to win a $500 scholarship.
- Summer sessions I and II start May 31, 2022
- Summer session III starts June 13, 2022
- Summer session IV starts July 5, 2022
- Fall semester starts August 22, 2022
Inver Hills will follow health guidelines while continuing to provide a rich learning experience.
WHAT: Virtual (Online) Open House
WHEN: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
WHAT: On-Campus (In-Person) Open House
WHEN: Thursday, April 14, 2022
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
2500 80th Street East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Learn more about Open House Your Way 2022 at Inver Hills by contacting:
- Want more information? Fill out an inquiry form.
- Ready to apply? Fill out an application.
- Want to virtually visit campus? Check out our upcoming visit opportunities.
- Can’t make it to campus? Take our virtual tour.
- Want to connect with an advisor? Check out our virtual drop-in hours or email email@example.com to request an appointment outside the listed times.