Get the classes you need when you need them
Dates to remember:
Monday, Oct. 24, 2016: Vets can register
Monday, Oct. 31, 2016: Current students can register
Monday, Nov. 14, 2016: New students can register
Monday, Nov. 14, 2016: First orientation
Monday, Jan. 9, 2017: First day of spring semester
Register by Friday, Nov. 18, 2016, to be automatically entered for a $1,000 scholarship. *
* For returning students only
Here’s why Inver Hills is the right direction:
- You will work directly with your instructors, not teaching assistants (TAs). Our courses are taught by dedicated, student-focused faculty who are credentialed experts in their fields.
- You will have a personalized learning experience due to small class sizes that offer more one-on-one time with your instructors and better opportunities to engage with your classmates. At Inver, you’re a face with a future, not a number.
- You will benefit from flexible course offerings that include online, hybrid, accelerated and evening courses that are ideal for adult learners with busy schedules and many responsibilities.
- You will SAVE MONEY. Our standard tuition rate for the 2016–2017 academic year is $176.18 per credit, or $5,285 per year. The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, undergraduate rate is $470.77 per credit, or $14,224 per year; Augsburg College is $1,117 per credit, or $30,626 per year; colleges like Gustavus Adolphus, Hamline, St. Olaf and Macalester cost from $40–$50,000 per year just for tuition.
- By earning your two-year associate degree at Inver Hills with plans to transfer as a junior to a four-year school, you can save thousands of dollars, greatly reduce your student debt load and graduate from the four-year school of your choice with the exact same bachelor’s degree.
- Your credits will transfer—97.6 percent of Inver Hills credits transfer seamlessly to colleges and universities throughout Minnesota and beyond, including Minnesota State Colleges and Universities and the U of M.
- At Inver Hills, you’re a face with a future, not a number.
Make your academic and career goals a reality. Our Admissions Team can help you get started for spring semester 2017. Classes will fill fast. Act today!
To register for your Student Orientation, Advising and Registration session, visit: SOAR.
To learn more about registering for spring semester 2017, contact: