Monday, April 24, 2017 • Noon • First day of Happy Week
The annual Run for the Hills 5K is happening Monday, April 24, 2017, at noon. Here’s what you need to know:
- Check in starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Start line is located in the Inver Hills Mall.
- Race begins at noon.
- You can run or walk.
- Race takes place the first day of Happy Week.
- Watch for other fun happenings on the Mall.
- Cost of registration has been lowered.
- Early bird registration—before April 7, 2017 —is only $10 for students and $15 for everyone else.
- Students wishing to run, but short on cash, can register and run for free by declining a Run for the Hills T-shirt.
- All proceeds benefit the Inver Hills Foundation.
Learn more and register online at Run for the Hills 5K.
Associate Director of Student Life
Inver Hills Community College