Jan. 21–Jan. 23, 2014
Inver Hills faculty and staff encourage all students to attend these fun (and tasty) activities. Student Life is offering many opportunities for you to get to know other students and members of our local community.
Welcome Week Schedule
- Jan. 21, 2014: 11:30 a.m. ♦ Musical Performance: Guante in the Green Room
- Jan. 21, 2014 : 5 p.m. ♦ Evening Snacks (Wraps) in the Green Room
- Jan. 22, 2014: 11 a.m. ♦ Club Fair and Photo Booth in the College Center lower level
- Jan. 22, 2014: 5 p.m. ♦ Evening Snacks (Pizza) in the Green Room
- Jan. 23, 2014: 11 a.m. ♦ Civic Engagement Fair in the College Center lower level
- Jan. 23, 2014: 5 p.m. ♦ Evening Snacks (Brownies and Cookies) in the Green Room
Be sure to like Student Life on Facebook. And follow Student Life on Twitter.
If there are any requests that you would like to make to ensure your accessibility to any part of this event, please contact:
Director of Accessibility and Inclusion
For more information about Welcome Week, visit Student Life or contact:
Associate Director of Student Life